Our Management Trainee Program is designed to combine a series of learning modules and scheduled assessments geared towards the preparation of trainees for leadership roles in the areas that maximize their strengths, ambitions and aspirations. The training prepares candidates for managerial positions in Golden Mainland and its affiliate companies. The programme runs for a period of 18 months with the prospects of a job offer.
Qualification and Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree; Minimum of Second Class Upper in Building Technology, Quantity Surveying, Construction Management and other related fields.
- Successful completion of National Service
- Computer Literacy
- Effective decision-making ability, even in high stressful situations
- Positive, enthusiastic attitude with leadership mentality
- Strong desire to learn, grow and thrive on working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work in a team and independently
- Ability to multitask, extremely organized, great attention to detail
- Excellent communication/written/verbal skills must be able to speak effectively over the phone and in-person and with people from various backgrounds and cultures.
Meet our people
Join GM, where we are focused on becoming better, smarter, and more innovative than ever before. Here, you’ll do more than join something — you’ll add something. Meet some of our people who are doing just that.
Aaron Charway Tetteh
Business Financial Analyst
I joined Golden Mainland in July 2020 as a Management Trainee in the Management Trainee Program, and now I hold the position of Business Financial Analyst. Throughout my 22 months with the company, I must say, Golden Mainland has always had an excellent team with a wide range of skill sets and acumen to achieve any set objectives. Golden Mainland understands the importance of a passion-teamwork-integrity approach to all staff, and they invest a lot in staff development. Over the past few months, we have expanded a lot and are constantly undertaking new projects because of our delivery of projects. There are always loads of opportunities to learn and grow, whether it is technical skills or soft skills. We always welcome diversity and support each other to succeed.