Management Trainee Program
Our Management Trainee Program is designed to combine a series of departmental rotations and scheduled assessments geared towards the preparation of trainees for leadership roles in the areas that maximize their strengths, ambitions and aspirations. The training prepares candidates for managerial positions in Golden Mainland and its affiliate companies. The programme is estimated to run for a period of 18 months in Ghana with an additional 2 months of training at Ontario Infrastructure in Canada.
Qualification and Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree; Minimum Second Class Upper
- Successful completion of National Service
- Computer Literacy
- Effective decision-making ability, even in high stressful situations
- Positive, enthusiastic attitude with leadership mentality
- Strong desire to learn, grow and thrive on working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work in a team and independently
- Ability to multitask, extremely organized, great attention to detail
- Excellent communication/written/verbal skills must be able to speak effectively over the phone and in-person and with people from various backgrounds and cultures.
What we Offer
- Generous Base Salary
- 2-month training at Ontario Infrastructure in Canada
- Career growth
- Assumption of middle management role on successful completion
- Medical insurance
Interested applicants should fill the application form and attach their CV.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for an aptitude test.
Application ends on 31st January, 2020.